Friday, October 14, 2011

童話 by 王光良 from album 童話

Love is supposed to be a happy thing and yet for some people love is a sad, sad story. With all the Korean, Japanese or Filipino TV series that are airing at night, it is as if all point towards a love that is painful, hard and difficult due to adultery, love triangles, or even misguided (misinterpreted) love.

For some people still, love is both a happy and sad feeling especially when you've found the right person for you but the that person has an incurable sickness. In life, nothing is permanent. Health, wealth, beauty... all fade or vanish in time. Such is the sad story behind this song entitled 童話 (Fairy Tale) by Malaysian singer 王光良 (Michael Wong). And yet despite all the sad thing that has happened, I think the guy in the story is thankful and hopeful that even in fairy tales, their love will endure forever.

Here's the lyrics (Chinese, pin yin & English Translation):

verse
忘了有多久 (I've forgotten how long it has been)
wàng le yǒu duō jiǔ

再没听到你 (Since the last time I heard you)
zài méi tīng dào nǐ

对我说你最爱的故事 (
and I told you your favourite story)
duì wǒ shuō nǐ zuì ài de gù shì

我想了很久 (
I thought for a long time)
wǒ xiǎng lè hěn jiǔ

我开始慌了 (
I started to feel confused)
wǒ kāi shǐ huāng le

是不是我又做错什么 (
Once again, did I make a mistake)
shì bú shì wǒ yòu zuò cuò shén me

pre-chorus
你哭着对我说 (
You told me crying)
nǐ kū zhe duì wǒ shuō

童话里都是骗人的 (
that all fairy tales are a lie)
tóng huà lǐ dōu shì piàn rén de

我不可能是你的王子 (
and that I can’t be your prince)
Wǒ bù kě néng shì nǐ de wáng zi

也许你不会懂 (
But you don’t understand either)
yé xü3 nǐ bù huì dǒng

从你说爱我以后 (
that since you told me that you loved me)
cóng nǐ shuō ài wǒ yǐ hòu

我的天空星星都亮了 (T
he stars in my sky were all bright)
wǒ de tiān kōng xīng xīng dōu liàng le

chorus
我愿变成童话里 (
I'm willing to become, inside this fairy tale,)
wǒ yuàn biàn chéng tóng huà lǐ

你爱的那个天使 (your beloved angel)

nǐ ài de nǎ gè tiān shǐ

张开双手 (
Opening my hands)
zhāng kāi shuāng shǒu

变成翅膀守护你 (and 
turning them into wings to protect you)
biàn chéng chì bǎng shǒu hù nǐ

你要相信 (
You have to believe...)
nǐ yào xiāng xìn

相信我们会像童话故事里 (believe w
e can be just like in a fairy tale)
xiāng xìn wǒ men huì xiàng tóng huà gù shì lǐ

幸福和快乐是结局 (
With happiness and joy in the end)
xìng fú hé kuài lè shi jié jú

ending
一起写我们的结局 (
We can write together our own happy ending.)
yī qǐ xiě wǒ men de jié jú


Here is the mp3 version:



Here is the Youtube video:


I will always love you in this life and in my fairy tale <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are highly appreciated :)