Monday, August 8, 2011

煉淨我 by 讚美之泉 from 不要放棄 •滿有能力

I'm trying out a new song again for this month's praise and worship. It's a quiet down song that I'll do after a short prayer to continue the mood of reflection time. It's called 煉淨我 (Cleanse Me). I seem to have taken a liking to Christian Chinese Songs although sometimes it takes time to learn and at times difficult to master. But for this song, I'm glad of it's simplicity and honesty. I also plan this song to also be the prelude as an introduction and to set the mood for worship service. I'm thinking an instrumental would be very phenomenal as an invitation to come and worship the Lord.

What I like about song the most is when it got to the part of "My dreams and pride I lay them down before Your throne... I surrender my all." It's just so wonderful and reassuring to know that we have a God who welcomes us, who listens to our prayers, who is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent that is why we can trust Him and surrender our all to Him! It also reminded me that I can only serve him if I take out all pride in me and serve humbly and faithfully.

Here are the lyrics:

煉淨我 使我更像(Cleanse me, Lord, to be more like You)
吸引我 使我更愛(Draw me close, Lord, closer to You)
所有夢想 (My dreams and pride)
和驕傲都放在腳前 (I lay them all down before Your throne)
我要完全順服 (I surrender my all)

獻上生命 完全為(I give my life, Lord, come and use me)
放下自己 願得榮耀 (Humble myself, all for Your glory)
全心跟隨 活出呼召 (I follow you each step of the way)
父神 我只願為(My Lord, my life is in Your hand)

Here's the mp3 version:



Here's the Youtube live version:


Here's the other version (with just the lyrics):


I hope you can use this song also as a quiet time song for your devotions!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are highly appreciated :)