Friday, September 2, 2011

Opening Theme (Wings) from Lunar Silver Star Story Complete

I love this short song from a game that I played when I was still in elementary called Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (Lunar SSSC). It's the first of the Lunar series so it a very memorable game for me. This is the intro song of the game which showcases the themes of love, hope and youthfulness. I guess even at my age, or any age for that matter, there's a part that remains like a child... or wishing to be a child - careless, free, kind. Ah, this kind of naivety is what I've missed... Remember when we were in kindergarten, we would play with other kids even though we don't know them? Remember when we would share and care for each other? I guess kids nowadays are different, but would it great if we could be more trusting and work together and live together in harmony? 


By the way, as I have been researching about the song, I discovered that there was a recent remake of the game for PSP entitled "Lunar Silver Star Harmony". Here's a short description of the story...




Here's the lyrics to the song:
In your dreams, magical thoughts...
All things are real, unless you dream they're not.
In your dreams, love is the plot carried on wings of hope.
Each of our souls intertwine, when we do.
Instantly we see it the time to grow and be it when everything is pinned on a hope.
Let rise the dreams of your heart, that innocent youth careless and kind.
Free to roam the breeze in love only when two brilliantly shine as one...
Here's the mp3 version:



Here's the Youtube version:



Hmmm... Let's be friends!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are highly appreciated :)