Friday, July 15, 2011

Lucia's Theme from Lunar 2: Eternal Blue

Ok for those gamers who are into old school animated 2D gaming, you might remember a game called Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. I could still remember playing the game when I was still in high school and it is only now that I'm rediscovering the goodness that I've felt with the game.

The song that I'm going to talk about today is called "Lucia's Theme". There's an original Japanese version but for this post, I'll be sharing with you all the English version.

The song has a very wonderful solo and a catchy tune to it. Most of the songs in the first Lunar Silver Star Story and Eternal Blue here are backed-up by synths. (You could actually hear the clearer synth background in the intermission of the song.) On the side, some people might categorize the lyrics as cheesy, but hey we still love it for being innocent and simple and about love.

Here are the lyrics you've been waiting for:
When I was alone as one,
My eyes were as blind, I know.
Sky brilliant with blue elegance,
I couldn't behold.
When I was alone as one,
My heart was as ice, so cold.
Wind whispering sweet melodies,
I could not behold.
Sight to my eyes and warmth to my heart,
Your love has been such to me.
Pull closer now and strengthen my leaning
Toward love to heal all my wounds.
When our hearts both beat in time,
There's magic in your smile,
It seems there's nothing we can't do.
And within your warm embrace,
My heart will find a place,
Even from afar,
Our love forever shall be destiny.
Here's the mp3 version of the song:



Here's the Youtube version:


Hope this made you smile! Ü
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are highly appreciated :)