Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blue Clouds from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Future Soundscape II

Another relaxing song that I've cherished since the time I was working in the corporate scene. It's actually an anime song from the series Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle entitled "Blue Clouds." The name is very interesting since this is an instrumental piece and yet I discover its true worth after hearing it countless times.

To give you some background regarding the anime, I got this from wikipedia: "The plot follows how Sakura, the princess of the Kingdom of Clow, loses her soul and how Syaoran, a young archaeologist who is her childhood friend, goes on a quest to save her. Dimensional Witch Yūko Ichihara instructs him to go with two people, Kurogane and Fai D. Flowright. They search for Sakura's memories (feathers), which were scattered in various worlds, as gathering them will help save her soul."


Anyway, back to my writing... I always feel so calm and so relaxed when I listen to this song. It's a very simple song but it gives you chills especially when you listen to it with your eyes closed. I really loved the way they used  different instruments for the melody. First, it uses a piano to set the mood. Then, it uses the flute to relax me and to make me dream and close my eyes. After which, comes the violin which brings me to start seeing the burst of blue clouds appearing in the sky. It ends with the piano, bringing me back to reality. Ah! What a wonderful experience indeed!


Here's the mp3 version the song:





Here's the Youtube version:





Hope you had the same experience as me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are highly appreciated :)